Here I am again after the whole saga, only to be afflicted with more pain.
This time, I'm truly considering the possibility of a break up.
I used to think that love is the thing that keeps relationships going.
but I realised that it takes more than that.
I used to think that we're unbreakable and that if i loved you,
all the bad things will subside eventually as long as i suck it up.
but no, thats not the way. Perhaps i've been sucking it up for too long.
I didnt know that my presence will bring you so much pain.
i didnt know that I come of as being restrictive.
if i knew, i would have let you go.
and perhaps its time to let you go. let you be free from my "clutches"
you said that you love me. But after last night, I seriously beg to differ.
I believed that you're in love with the idea of loving someone and you
just wanted to keep me by your side. Like Orsino's love for Olivia in 12th Night.
Truthfully speaking, I cant believe that just because of those few incidents
that you said that my behavior has an adverse effect on you.
Have you ever thought of all the times that I had to put up with your temper,
your one to one dates with girls etc.
Could you imagine being in my shoes? if i went out with guys (exes or friends)
one on one? or throw a fit all the time because of some stupid shoe.
would you be happy if i did all those? i would assume not.
Because by lying to me so many times, it just shows that you've never
considered my feelings. and that equates to not loving me.
I'm really sick of crying alone. Sick of crying when you're having fun out there.
I'm tired. really tired.
Maybe we're nearing the end.
It scares me and it hurts me to know and feel this way.
but if its inevitable, I wont resist it either.
This time, I'll just let it go.
And a song just to say how i feel now,
Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things
That I feel
If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
How can I
If you won't take it from me
You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way
Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you want to do
If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you
You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
/I'll let you go when the time comes for you to go.
Layout by
""
tentylers. Image from weheartit.